Daiquiri’s Supreme has a great burger with great taste. Photo by Kevin Ste Marie
Daiquiris Supreme – 4680 Johnston Street Lafayette, LA 70503 – Phone: (337) 989-1879 – Daquiri’s Supreme On Johnston Street (Lafayette, LA) Chances of you living in Lafayette, LA and not passing by this place are slim. Famous for great Daquiri’s, but did you know they had a great burger? I am very happy I stopped in one lunch to try the burger again. Great Taste & Awesome Nutritional Value
1. Special Recognition goes to Al Diaz del Valle, & Jim Opie for the special care in making this great burger.
2. This burger has great nutritional value with Romaine Lettuce & shown with a sliced onion. (grilled onions & bacon can also be addded. The burger also can consist of swiss or cheddar cheeses (mixed or shredded)
Gary’s IG Grocery & Market located near Dowtown Lafayette, LA Photo: Kevin Ste Marie
Gary’s IG Grocery & Market – 104 Lamar St. Lafayette, LA 70501 – Phone: 337-235-2921 – Gary’s (Lamar St in Lafayette, LA) – Gary’s is a local favorite and has been around for 60 years. They will also make you a breakfast burger topped with bacon and egg. Priced very reasonable and always a smile from the cooks and staff.
1. Gary’s Burger comes topped with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, a full onion, the bun is very manageable and it really is a beef lover’s burger.
2. Gary’s started making burgers in the eighties and has a great following in the Lafayette area. You will have to stop in and try one to find out why. “Unique Fact” Gary’s will sell you their pati so you can enjoy their great burger at your event or home.
The “Original” Ground Pati on Johnston St. still has the original menu from day 1. And the taste is great! Photo: Kevin Ste Marie
The Original Ground Pati – 2303 Johnston Street Lafayette, LA 70503 – Phone: 337-234-5689 – Ground Pati (Johnston St) – Ground Pati’s 6 ounce with cheese has been making people happy since 1975. This burger has all the elements of what a great burger should have and they have been making it right, tasty, and consistent from the original menu since 1975. 1. The 6 ounce with cheese has a bun sized perfect to it’s pati. (very important *get cheese) It is what makes the taste, mixed with a full sliced onion. The lettuce is always fresh, and the burger is always consistent. 2. A real burger eater can tell a real burger after the first bite, the 6 ounce is so tasty, you may not pick up your drink until the burger is missing. This burger has character, style, and amazing taste. It deserves an A+ just for great cheese consistency and metal plates.
The Bella Burger from Cafe Bella in The Oil Center
Cafe Bella – 301 Heymann Blvd. Lafayette, LA 70503 – Phone: (337) 265-2515 – Cafe Bella – (The Oil Center – Lafayette, LA) This Burger is in The “Gourmet Burger Section” For Lafayette, LA Burgers. It has an interesting flare to it. The restaurant owners, “Jack & Mickie Ainsworth” pride themselves on producing amazing food.
1. The “Bella Burger” has great taste and good elements included for great nutritional value. Served fresh with a bun that caters to your fingers. When you take a bite you will understand why. (*add bacon – crunchy and perfect taste)
2. A mixture of filet, all beef, and slight pork for juicy consistency, the “Bella Burger” is a burger must-try. The bacon is probably some of the best you have ever tasted.
Another Broken Egg in Lafayette, LA Located In River Ranch (shown with alot of ketchup)
Another Broken Egg Cafe – 112 Rue Promenade Lafayette, LA 70508 – Phone: 337-504-3365 – Another Broken Egg (River Ranch.) – The burger at Broken Egg Cafe located in River Ranch is one of the only burgers I can enjoy for breakfast or lunch. So if you are looking for an early morning burger , here is your spot.
1. The Broken Egg Burger comes with a soft and pleasing kaiser bun. It can come loaded with your regular toppings also with shredded cheese.
2. It also come well prepared, The side of chopped potatoes are just perfect for your fork and the small slice of orange is broken eggs way of telling a burger lover “Good Morning.” Thank-you Broken Egg Cafe for serving such a great burger to start the day!