SHUCKS! burger in Abbeville, LA – (Do not copy photo)
One burger that is one you may be surprised to taste is the one at SHUCKS! THE Louisiana Seafood House!!! in Abbeville, LA. Every time we find out there is a burger from a seafood restaurant we get excited. It’s an old burger tale that seafood restaurants have some burger “Gems.” One of the reasons why is because many great seafood cooks grew up watching other greats in the kitchen. One of the many items that is seen quite a bit is the burger on various grills while perfecting the craft of burger craftsmanship. We truly believe this seafood restaurant is one of these special places. Now we do realize that not everyone tries the burger when they visit SHUCKS! but if you do decide to give it a try get it exactly like its served, and don’t be afraid to tell Dave or Bert we want it the way Acadianahamburger.com gets it with the Kaiser bun. (which is one of our favorites) We feel this burger is truly one reason why Acadiana has some of the best burgers you will ever taste! ~AH
Follow Acadianahamburger on facebook by clicking here
Daiquiri’s Supreme has a great burger with great taste. Photo by Kevin Ste Marie
Daiquiris Supreme – 4680 Johnston Street Lafayette, LA 70503 – Phone: (337) 989-1879 – Daquiri’s Supreme On Johnston Street (Lafayette, LA) Chances of you living in Lafayette, LA and not passing by this place are slim. Famous for great Daquiri’s, but did you know they had a great burger? I am very happy I stopped in one lunch to try the burger again. Great Taste & Awesome Nutritional Value
1. Special Recognition goes to Al Diaz del Valle, & Jim Opie for the special care in making this great burger.
2. This burger has great nutritional value with Romaine Lettuce & shown with a sliced onion. (grilled onions & bacon can also be addded. The burger also can consist of swiss or cheddar cheeses (mixed or shredded)
Gary’s IG Grocery & Market located near Dowtown Lafayette, LA Photo: Kevin Ste Marie
Gary’s IG Grocery & Market – 104 Lamar St. Lafayette, LA 70501 – Phone: 337-235-2921 – Gary’s (Lamar St in Lafayette, LA) – Gary’s is a local favorite and has been around for 60 years. They will also make you a breakfast burger topped with bacon and egg. Priced very reasonable and always a smile from the cooks and staff.
1. Gary’s Burger comes topped with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, a full onion, the bun is very manageable and it really is a beef lover’s burger.
2. Gary’s started making burgers in the eighties and has a great following in the Lafayette area. You will have to stop in and try one to find out why. “Unique Fact” Gary’s will sell you their pati so you can enjoy their great burger at your event or home.
The Bella Burger from Cafe Bella in The Oil Center
Cafe Bella – 301 Heymann Blvd. Lafayette, LA 70503 – Phone: (337) 265-2515 – Cafe Bella – (The Oil Center – Lafayette, LA) This Burger is in The “Gourmet Burger Section” For Lafayette, LA Burgers. It has an interesting flare to it. The restaurant owners, “Jack & Mickie Ainsworth” pride themselves on producing amazing food.
1. The “Bella Burger” has great taste and good elements included for great nutritional value. Served fresh with a bun that caters to your fingers. When you take a bite you will understand why. (*add bacon – crunchy and perfect taste)
2. A mixture of filet, all beef, and slight pork for juicy consistency, the “Bella Burger” is a burger must-try. The bacon is probably some of the best you have ever tasted.