Cajan’s Eatery in Scott, LA A Great burger you must take the time to try. Photo: Kevin Ste Marie
Cajan’s Eatery – 5802 Cameron Street Scott, LA 70583 – Phone: (337) 266-8481 – Cajan’s Eatery (Scott, LA) – On the quest for a great burger in Acadiana fellow residents let me in on a great burger in Scott, LA. The Dixie Burger has caused many burger lovers to question their favorite.
1. This burger is a true diamond in Southwest Louisiana. It’s taste makes even grandma proud!
2. Cajan’s is also known for having The original Scott Dog.
3. A truly positive experience every time I have enjoyed the Dixie Burger, as well as the french fries with pepper. It is always a pleasure to eat this burger. Open for Breakfast and Lunch Monday through Friday. Click below for directions, and let them know we sent you!
The Bella Burger from Cafe Bella in The Oil Center
Cafe Bella – 301 Heymann Blvd. Lafayette, LA 70503 – Phone: (337) 265-2515 – Cafe Bella – (The Oil Center – Lafayette, LA) This Burger is in The “Gourmet Burger Section” For Lafayette, LA Burgers. It has an interesting flare to it. The restaurant owners, “Jack & Mickie Ainsworth” pride themselves on producing amazing food.
1. The “Bella Burger” has great taste and good elements included for great nutritional value. Served fresh with a bun that caters to your fingers. When you take a bite you will understand why. (*add bacon – crunchy and perfect taste)
2. A mixture of filet, all beef, and slight pork for juicy consistency, the “Bella Burger” is a burger must-try. The bacon is probably some of the best you have ever tasted.