The Original Ground Pati – 2303 Johnston Street Lafayette, LA 70503 – Phone: 337-234-5689 – Ground Pati (Johnston St) – Ground Pati’s 6 ounce with cheese has been making people happy since 1975. This burger has all the elements of what a great burger should have and they have been making it right, tasty, and consistent from the original menu since 1975. 1. The 6 ounce with cheese has a bun sized perfect to it’s pati. (very important *get cheese) It is what makes the taste, mixed with a full sliced onion. The lettuce is always fresh, and the burger is always consistent. 2. A real burger eater can tell a real burger after the first bite, the 6 ounce is so tasty, you may not pick up your drink until the burger is missing. This burger has character, style, and amazing taste. It deserves an A+ just for great cheese consistency and metal plates.
Cajan’s Eatery – 5802 Cameron Street Scott, LA 70583 – Phone: (337) 266-8481 – Cajan’s Eatery (Scott, LA) – On the quest for a great burger in Acadiana fellow residents let me in on a great burger in Scott, LA. The Dixie Burger has caused many burger lovers to question their favorite.
1. This burger is a true diamond in Southwest Louisiana. It’s taste makes even grandma proud!
2. Cajan’s is also known for having The original Scott Dog.
3. A truly positive experience every time I have enjoyed the Dixie Burger, as well as the french fries with pepper. It is always a pleasure to eat this burger. Open for Breakfast and Lunch Monday through Friday. Click below for directions, and let them know we sent you!
Rocket Drive Inn – 1118 State Street – Jennings, LA 70546 – Phone: (337) 824-2120 – Rocket Drive Inn (Jennings, LA) – Since the 70’s Rocket Drive In has had a large following in the local Jennings area. “AH” thanks Jules Trahan for letting us know about this burger. The Rocket Drive Inn lived up to its expectations.
1. Rocket Drive Inn’s main concern daily is that you have fresh food. 2. Rocket Drive Inn was started around the time of the first space exploration. This burger is FRESH with a great taste.
2. Rocket Drive Inn was packed with locals for lunch time. It was quite impressive. Great burgers and great food with a local vibe. Yes! worth the trip for a great burger.
Ton’s Drive Inn – 101 West Main Street Broussard, LA 70518 Phone: (337) 837-6684 – Ton’s Drive In (Broussard, LA) – Ton’s has been making burgers in Broussard, LA since 1963. They have a great following and a great burger. The Ton’s burger is a great taste. It is a taste you will enjoy more than once.
1. Ton’s Burger is made with Evangeline Maid Bread. The Hamburger Poboy is made with french bread from Langlinais Bakery. *Very local with each a great taste.
2. Just one look at the Ton’s burger and we knew it would be great. The burger has a Black Angus beef (1/3 lb.) It has onions, pickle, tomatoes, and comes with a side of fries. *Another great burger find that is worth the trip.